Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 5: Dining Room

So, day five of Hannah Keeley's 30-Day Power Purge was. . . drumroll please. . . the dining room! And what did I do? NOTHING! Absolutely nothing!

Why? Because my dining room already looked great! haha! So - day off for me. . . but if your dining room is a mess, or you haven't seen the top of your table for weeks, or months, go ahead and read about the challenge here: http://hannahkeeley.com/blog/30-day-power-purge-day-five 

Then, get crackin' on it! You go girl! (or guy. . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞