Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 4: Kitchen Drawers & Counters

Yesterday was Day Four of Hannah Keeley's 30-Day Power Purge! This one was soooo needed in my kitchen! I started late last night (again) so I did the drawers but not the counters. The counters get pretty regular de-cluttering in my kitchen, so I'm not worried about them. But the drawers? I'm so glad that I did them - they really really needed it! 

I keep forgetting to take "before" pictures, but here's my after pictures! Not much to say except - YAY! So proud of me! Oh, and thank you to Lonny and Evan for your help. :)


My newly decluttered silverware drawer!

My newly decluttered odds & ends drawer!
Extra silverware drawer on the other side of the kitchen, near the toaster.


Three last drawers - potholders, baggies, plastic wrap, foil, towels & washcloths drawers!

View of both silverware drawers together:
This was such a mess before -
So glad to have it all cleaned up & decluttered!

1 comment:

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞