Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 1: Declutter the Fridges and Freezers!

My fridge AFTER I finished with it!
(I forgot to take a "before" picture)
Today I was busy with Day One of the 30-Day Power Purge, so when my kids arrived home from school, I was cleaning out the refrigerator. When 8 year old Steven came in and saw what I was doing, he said, "Can I help?!?" (much to my delight!)

"Sure!" I said. So I had him help me re-assemble the drawers and gave him a cloth to wipe down the last few shelves. As he got busy cleaning, I heard him having a little conversation with himself, and here's how it went:

Steven: "You think you're really tough, but I'm stronger than you!"

Me: "Steven, are you talking to the fridge?"

Steven: "Nope, I'm talking to this stain!"

Me: ♥ LOL ♥
My fridge and freezer -
All clean & organized!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞