Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Do It (Tomorrow)

I just came across this app called "Do It (Tomorrow)" in the Chrome Web Store when I was looking at productivity apps (one of my pastimes. . . haha). It isn't going to fit in to my current time management strategy just now, but but it may be the perfect solution for some of my other jumbled friends!

If not, you will at least get a kick out of reading through the app description and playing around with it a bit. Read what the developers say about it and prepare for a chuckle!

Do It (Tomorrow) - The to-do App for procrastinators:
"Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the Todo app for you. Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It Tomorrow lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow. Party today, do tasks tomorrow!"

Features: 

-- Full virtual todo notebook experience 
-- Fastest todo entry 
-- Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow 
-- Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether 
-- Edit todos in-place
-- Companion extension to quickly add tasks via a browser button: http://bit.ly/addTasks

Sync options

-- Cloud syncs with the iPhone / iPad / Android Apps
-- Google Task Sync is also available (in-app)
-- Everyday Notes for iPhone: http://bit.ly/todayAppFree can sync with your task history.

Visit the Do It (Tomorrow) website here: tomorrow.do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞