I just came across this app called "Do It (Tomorrow)" in the Chrome Web Store when I was looking at productivity apps (one of my pastimes. . . haha). It isn't going to fit in to my current time management strategy just now, but but it may be the perfect solution for some of my other jumbled friends!
If not, you will at least get a kick out of reading through the app description and playing around with it a bit. Read what the developers say about it and prepare for a chuckle!
Do It (Tomorrow) - The to-do App for procrastinators:
"Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the Todo app for you. Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It Tomorrow lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow. Party today, do tasks tomorrow!"
-- Full virtual todo notebook experience
-- Fastest todo entry
-- Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
-- Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
-- Edit todos in-place
-- Companion extension to quickly add tasks via a browser button: http://bit.ly/addTasks
-- Cloud syncs with the iPhone / iPad / Android Apps
-- Google Task Sync is also available (in-app)
-- Everyday Notes for iPhone: http://bit.ly/todayAppFree can sync with your task history.
Visit the Do It (Tomorrow) website here: tomorrow.do
A Few of My Favorite Inspirational Quotes:
- "Goals and contingencies, as I've said, are important. But they exist in the future and the past, beyond the pale of the sensory realm. Practice, the path of mastery, exists only in the present. You can see it, hear it, smell it, feel it. To love the plateau is to love the eternal now - to enjoy the inevitable spurts of progress and the fruits of accomplishment, then serenely to accept the new plateau that waits just beyond them. To love the plateau is to love what is most essential and enduring in your life." ~ George Leonard
- "Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; And sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. . . And sometimes it hits you out of nowhere that you love being Jumbled Sunshine! And you're so glad you didn't succeed at changing yourself into someone else, despite many years of trying."
- "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." ~Winston Churchill
- "The only thing you can be perfect at is being perfectly you." ~Jumbled Sunshine
- "If you spend too much time working on your weaknesses, all you end up with is a lot of strong weaknesses." ~ Dan Sullivan~