Thursday, February 21, 2013

It Runs in the Family. . .

Conversation between my 19yo daughter and I at midnight . . .


ugh! you're still awake too! tsk tsk!

hee hee....I was just trying to post this "Little Shop of Horrors" story I'd written awhile ago onto FB....
but I had to quickly edit/add some errors....
it took longer than I thought....

Yeah, I was doing the same thing. . . on jumbled sunshine

haha! It runs in the family!
There's your post for later.

Huh?? It's my post for right now. . .
OH. . . I get it. . . this needs to be on Jumbled Sunshine!


I don't think this needs too much more explanation. :D



To check out my daughter Jessica's current blog, visit: healthyhabitsjourneyofalifetime.blogspot.com

[Update 10/29/14 - Visit Jessica's newest role-playing site (still in progress) here: http://roleplaycafe.blogspot.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞