Here are some fun essential oil recipes. . . some of them sound mighty delicious! I've tried #2 and really liked it! My sis-in-law said that #6 is incredible! Enjoy! ~JS~
- Add a few drops of doTERRA essential oil into several bowls of melted chocolate chips (i.e. peppermint, orange, lavender, OnGuard, etc.). Use to dip fresh fruit.
- Put 2-3 drops of OnGuard in a bowl of water. Then, add slices of apples to the water for a refreshing treat.
- Put 2-3 drops of OnGuard in a spray bottle with water. Spritz over sliced peaches.
- Mix 2-3 drops of Cassia in greek yogurt for a delicious fruit dip.
- Put 2-3 drops of a variety of doTERRA essential oils into small bowls of whipped cream for dipping fresh fruit or pound cake.
- Add 2-5 drops peppermint essential oil to your favorite chocolate brownie recipe.
- Add 2-4 drops Wild Orange to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- Add 2-3 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil to frosting for cupcakes.
- Add several drops of lime to guacamole for a zesty treat.
- Add 1-3 drops basil to strawberry lemonade for an amazing drink.
- Bonus Idea - At BYU Education Week this year, Chef Brad added Citrus Bliss to the smoothie he made for us in his demonstration. YUM!
If you're interested in learning more about essential oils, I'd love to answer your questions. I'm still learning, but I have a great support team that seems to know everything there is to know about them! I'm really loving what essential oils are doing for me and my family. So grateful to have gotten started - I'd love to help teach you if you want to learn more about them! Just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my distributor store here: http://www.mydoterra.com/jumbledsunshine/ ~JS~