Monday, March 26, 2018

What Beauty Advice will you be Sharing when you're 100 Years Old?

For #MotivationMonday I wanted to remind everybody that you are never too old to take care of yourself!
(Image credit: Allure Magazine YouTube Channel)
Did you spend the weekend taking care of other people? Be sure to do something special for yourself today! 🌞

Watch this video of several sweet 100-plus-year-old ladies sharing their beauty advice below. You'll be motivated to take care of yourself so you can age as well as these beautiful women!


What beauty advice will you be sharing when you're 100 years old? 

Happy #MotivationMonday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞