It's called "The Daily Boost" and it's a great motivational podcast that is only 9 minutes long! They also offer "daily nuggets" that you can have sent to you as messages if podcasts aren't your thing. I love getting these quick motivational thoughts every day. And the host is such a positive guy!
Here's a little summary about today's podcast message, to give you a sample.
Daily Rules of Happiness:
Happy people tend to see the world differently. Here's why:
- They realize that being alive includes challenges, which are part of the privilege of being alive.
- Yes, they get frustrated, but they don't give up because having challenges just means that, well, life is normal.
- Happy people accept responsibility for solving challenges.
- They deal with what life throws at them each day, knowing that after a good night's sleep, they will be refreshed to get up and do it all again.
- When you think like a happy person, it will probably start to feel like not as many challenges show up in the first place, because you are seeing them as a normal part of life.