Wednesday, April 4, 2018

How I Organize My Health Supplements

Today for #WellnessWednesday, I thought I'd show you how I have my health supplements organized! There is one container for daily supplements, and another one for "as needed" supplements. It has been awesome!









This is a really good way for me to remember to take my supplements everyday, because every time I go into my bathroom, they're sitting there on the shelf. It's easy to open up a container, grab a couple, and put it right back. This helps me spread my supplements all throughout the day whenever I think about it without having to open lots of bottles.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the supplements I take and why. I'm not going to write about that right now because this post is just about the system, not trying to sell you supplements or anything.


Here is a closeup of the daily supplement container. You may notice a little red bead in the far left section. I use this wooden bead to remind myself which supplement I took last, so I can rotate them throughout the day.


Also, don't forget to exercise common sense caution! If you have small children in your home and decide to try something like this, be sure to keep your containers in a safe place where they can't be accessed by little hands.

Have a wonderful #WellnessWednesday! ~JS~🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞