Before our Memorial Day Celebrations begin, I'm taking just a few minutes to get an overview of my upcoming busy week. 🤯
I've found that sitting down and writing out the overall schedule, and clarifying my important goals and tasks really helps me to wrap my mind around what's coming up.
How do you get yourself motivated for the week ahead? I'd love to hear your ideas!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
#planningahead #schedule #clarity #productivity #stressrelief
Join the Conversation!
I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞
A Few of My Favorite Inspirational Quotes:
- "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
- "Goals and contingencies, as I've said, are important. But they exist in the future and the past, beyond the pale of the sensory realm. Practice, the path of mastery, exists only in the present. You can see it, hear it, smell it, feel it. To love the plateau is to love the eternal now - to enjoy the inevitable spurts of progress and the fruits of accomplishment, then serenely to accept the new plateau that waits just beyond them. To love the plateau is to love what is most essential and enduring in your life." ~ George Leonard
- "Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; And sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. . . And sometimes it hits you out of nowhere that you love being Jumbled Sunshine! And you're so glad you didn't succeed at changing yourself into someone else, despite many years of trying."
- "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." ~Winston Churchill
- "The only thing you can be perfect at is being perfectly you." ~Jumbled Sunshine
- "If you spend too much time working on your weaknesses, all you end up with is a lot of strong weaknesses." ~ Dan Sullivan~