Monday, May 28, 2018

Wrap Your Mind Around Your Schedule

Before our Memorial Day Celebrations begin, I'm taking just a few minutes to get an overview of my upcoming busy week. 🀯


I've found that sitting down and  writing out the overall schedule, and clarifying my important goals and tasks really helps me to wrap my mind around what's coming up.

How do you get yourself motivated for the week ahead? I'd love to hear your ideas!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
~JS~ 🌞
#MotivationMonday

#planningahead #schedule #clarity #productivity #stressrelief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞