Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Optavia Weight Loss Program Review - IDP011



Health and Wellness Update - 34 pounds gone!

Today's Podcast is all about my Wellness Journey for the past 30 days while I've been doing the Optavia30 Weight Loss program. I am thrilled to have not only broken my six-month plateau, but to have blown it out of the water with an amazing 11 pound weight loss!! So happy to be here and I'm going to keep going!Listen to my review of the program, including positives, challenges, favorite foods and a fantastic victory moment, all shared in today's podcast. ENJOY!




ShowNotes for This Podcast:

Previous #WellnessWednesday Posts:

Optavia Unboxing Video:

Trim Healthy Mama (used for first part of my success journey):

My Optavia Health Coach's website:

Broken Plateau Blog Post:

Doterra Slim & Sassy Gum:

If you decide to purchase this awesome metabolic gum, I'd appreciate if you'd go here first so that I can get credit for the sale! https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/jumbledsunshine

Link to this podcast episode on pippa.io:

--
Have a great day!
~JS~ 🌞
#WellnessWednesday
#Optavia30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞