Monday, August 20, 2018
Becoming Your Very Best Self! 💙
Imagine your very BEST SELF! 😊 Not your perfect self, because no one's perfect, but your BEST self...
What does this person look like? A person who's your best friend and is with you everyday, every step of the way. 🤼♀️ A person who forgives you no matter what mistakes you've made. A person who cheers you on and helps you become the best that you can be. 📣
Do you believe it could be possible to become such a person? If not (to quote a loved and hated song) just "Let It Go!" 💙
Let go of negativity towards yourself and others and focus on the positive. ➕ Be your own best friend because you're the only person in the world who will always be there for yourself until the very end. 🔚
Let go of any part of yourself that doesn't believe it. 💖
I believe in you!!!
#letitgo #beyourownbestfriend #motivation #abundance
Join the Conversation!
I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞
A Few of My Favorite Inspirational Quotes:
- "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
- "Goals and contingencies, as I've said, are important. But they exist in the future and the past, beyond the pale of the sensory realm. Practice, the path of mastery, exists only in the present. You can see it, hear it, smell it, feel it. To love the plateau is to love the eternal now - to enjoy the inevitable spurts of progress and the fruits of accomplishment, then serenely to accept the new plateau that waits just beyond them. To love the plateau is to love what is most essential and enduring in your life." ~ George Leonard
- "Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; And sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. . . And sometimes it hits you out of nowhere that you love being Jumbled Sunshine! And you're so glad you didn't succeed at changing yourself into someone else, despite many years of trying."
- "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." ~Winston Churchill
- "The only thing you can be perfect at is being perfectly you." ~Jumbled Sunshine
- "If you spend too much time working on your weaknesses, all you end up with is a lot of strong weaknesses." ~ Dan Sullivan~