Wednesday, August 22, 2018


Just had to share this one! 😂😂😂 Not sure if a gallon is necessary, but be sure you are getting at least 64 ounces of water a day, and ideally you should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces.


For example, if you weigh 200 lb, you should be drinking 100 oz of water per day. This is a great simple Habit of Health that anyone can do!


Measure how much you're drinking, and then try to increase it a little bit every day. If you want to leave more about Purposeful Hydration, send me a message! 💚


~JS~🌞 #WellnessWednesday
#hydration #habitsofhealth #yourbodyisatemple #takecareofyou #makethatchange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞