Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Unsend Feature Now in Gmail App!


As a longtime user of the "Inbox by Gmail" app, I've been saved many times by the UNSEND feature! 😌


This feature has (surprisingly) been missing from the Gmail Android app... until now! 


With the new "cancel send" feature, if you change your mind or see a typo as your email is queued to be sent, you can click "cancel" and it will stop sending! (Not that any of us ever does such a thing... Cough, cough) 🙄😆

If you don't see this on your Gmail app, go into your Play Store to check if your app is up-to-date.

Have a great #TechTuesday everyone!
~JS~🌞

#gmail #newfeatures #updates #email #techtips #mistakes #autocorrect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞