Monday, September 10, 2018

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...

Today a friend asked me how I came up with the name "Jumbled Sunshine" for my business. It took me a minute to even remember exactly how it came about! But luckily I blogged about it that very day that I came up with it. So I thought it might be fun to flashback to the beginning of Jumbled Sunshine... December 14, 2012.

It's all about accepting yourself for WHO YOU ARE and not trying to become someone that you aren't. Celebrate what make YOU unique, and while I encourage always looking for ways to progress and improve, you should never, ever, try to make yourself into someone else's version of what you "should be." Instead, focus on making yourself into the best YOU that you can be!!



~JS~🌞
#MotivationMonday #beyourownbestself



ps - If you can relate to the personality described in this post, you might enjoy the follow-up posts, "Are you a little jumbled, too?" parts one and two. Find those here: http://jumbledsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/12/are-you-little-jumbled-too-part-one.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞