Tuesday, October 2, 2018

What One Little Habit Will YOU Do Today?

I've been wanting to try the whole "sit on an exercise ball at your desk to increase core strength" thing for a couple of years, but have never gotten around to it. But this last weekend, I scored a screaming deal when I found this exercise ball for only $1.00 at a yard sale! 🏐<-- (I know this is a volleyball, but it kinda looks like my exercise ball, so I'm going with it!)

So now I've got the equipment and the motivation! I've decided to sit on the ball at my desk for only a short time each day, increasing the length of time gradually until hopefully I can do it much longer. Just a fun habit of health to improve posture and tighten those tummy muscles! 🕺


What one little habit will you do today to bring yourself closer to your wellness goals? 🤔 Share in the comments below!

~JS~ 🌞
#TeachMeTuesday
#health #wellness #goals #onehealthyhabitatatime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞