Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Awesome Travel Jacket Launches Wildly Successful Crowdfunding Campaigns

I came across this video for a really cool travel jacket last week. It caught my attention because it has so many great features that look like they would be so handy when traveling on a plane!

 

I'm thinking about getting one of these for my globe-trotting husband for his birthday. (shh!) But I'm still undecided if the perks outweigh the price. You can get the full details about the features and see some other video clips about the various features here: Travel Jacket Kickstarter Campaign


What do you think? Would these features be useful to you the next time you were on a flight? Would you pay for one of these if you traveled often? I'd love to get any feedback that you have!

I hope you have a wonderful #TechTuesday!
~JS~ 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞