Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Global Supply Chain isn't Truly Global

Learning how to escape extreme poverty! The ultimate #StrategySaturday



"This picture is of a women's cooperative in Pampa de los Silva. They are raising ducks as a cooperative business and have become very successful. Poverty is eliminated when the poor recognize the resources that they have, and their ability to use those resources to be successful. The CHOICE Humanitarian Peru team works with the cooperative to help them scale their business." - Lonny Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞