Thursday, July 19, 2018
Be Proud of Every Step You Take
"Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal."
I'm so grateful for the things that I've achieved in my life and for everyone who helped support me to get me to where I am today.
I've got a long way to go to become the best I can be, but today I'm celebrating the progress I've made. 😍
Remember to pay attention to the little things that you accomplish instead of only focusing on the road ahead. Remember that if you make it partway toward a goal, that's not failure, that's successful progress!
Always focus on the good that's come from everything you try. You got this!
#patience #notfailure #gratitude #support #mentors #littlethings
Posted by Unknown at 8:11 AM No comments:
Labels: #ThankfulThursday, Developing Talents, Health, Inspirational, Mentors, Quotes
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Prayers for Tham Luang
Praying for the Thai soccer coach and his 12 little ”Wild Boars" as the rescue operation proceeds today. 🙏♥️ He's a novice monk and has been helping them survive the ordeal with meditation. #SacredSunday
Posted by Unknown at 7:33 AM No comments:
Labels: #SacredSunday, News, Religion
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Let Freedom Ring!
"Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought." #HappyIndependenceDay
Posted by Unknown at 2:43 PM No comments:
Sunday, July 1, 2018
Posted by Unknown at 2:19 PM No comments:
Labels: #SacredSunday, Quotes
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Join the Conversation!
I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞
A Few of My Favorite Inspirational Quotes:
- "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
- "Goals and contingencies, as I've said, are important. But they exist in the future and the past, beyond the pale of the sensory realm. Practice, the path of mastery, exists only in the present. You can see it, hear it, smell it, feel it. To love the plateau is to love the eternal now - to enjoy the inevitable spurts of progress and the fruits of accomplishment, then serenely to accept the new plateau that waits just beyond them. To love the plateau is to love what is most essential and enduring in your life." ~ George Leonard
- "Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; And sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. . . And sometimes it hits you out of nowhere that you love being Jumbled Sunshine! And you're so glad you didn't succeed at changing yourself into someone else, despite many years of trying."
- "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." ~Winston Churchill
- "The only thing you can be perfect at is being perfectly you." ~Jumbled Sunshine
- "If you spend too much time working on your weaknesses, all you end up with is a lot of strong weaknesses." ~ Dan Sullivan~