Saturday, December 15, 2012

Customized Design and Layout - or Lack Thereof

So if you've visited Blogger a lot, you probably noticed that I haven't spent too much time on customization of layout and background and so forth yet. I decided this time maybe I'd approach things the other way around. Fill it up with some content first, and then if it lasts I'll spend hours upon hours on customization. But despite the simple set-up I did last night, it's really quite appropriate - the bright colors look so fun and cheerful! I may even keep them long term. . . although you must keep in mind that with me the only consistency you can count on is change. . . so hang on, it's going to be a fun ride!

Now. . . off to my calendar and new card file system to see what I need to do next and make sure I'm not forgetting anything important . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞