Thursday, August 23, 2018

August 2018 Weight Loss Progress Update!


Hey everyone - just wanted to pop in really quick and give you an update on my summer weight loss results! ⚖ You can see the external progress from the pictures above, but the real exciting part is how much ENERGY I have now!! 😄 It's incredible. I just can't believe how much easier it is to do everything when I actually have the energy to do it!

I recorded a video this afternoon about my experience that I'm going to post tomorrow. So watch for that! I'll post a link to the video here as soon as I get it published!

I'm so grateful for my renewed energy and zest for life! I have always tried to be a positive person, even when life throws me lemons, but wow it's so much easier when you FEEL GOOD. So grateful for the new journey that I'm on!

~JS~ 🌞
#ThankfulThursday

#weightloss #weightlossjourney #lifelongtransformation #onehealthyhabitatatime #healthyhabits #yourbodyisatemple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞