Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Earth View from Google Earth - Beautiful Extension for Chrome

So for #TeachMeTuesday I'm actually doing kind of a #TechTuesday post. 🤭 I just found this new Chrome extension and I've been trying it out this week. It's super fun!


It's called "Earth View from Google Earth" and it's pretty simple but amazing. Basically it shows you a different stunning landscape from the Google Earth satellite images every time you open a new tab in Chrome! It's kind of fun, and much more interesting that the plain old Google search page.

It's a great way to take a few seconds each day to appreciate the beautiful world we live in.

~JS~🌞

Check it out here!
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/earth-view-from-google-ea/bhloflhklmhfpedakmangadcdofhnnoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞