Thursday, October 4, 2018

Getting a Good Night's Sleep with Tracks to Relax!

If you have a hard time sleeping, it can really affect your health. But there is hope! I'm so thankful that I found found this awesome podcast earlier this year!


It's called Tracks to Relax, and they have a whole bunch of awesome sleep meditations to help you get a better night's sleep. You can subscribe to them on iTunes or your favorite podcast player. I just found out today that they also have this YouTube channel. Check it out!


I love it so much that I've even been paying for a Patreon subscription to get the longer sleep meditations. In fact, I just laid back in an armchair at the Denver Airport and fell fast asleep thanks to one of these!

~JS~🌞
#ThankfulThursday

#onehealthyhabitatatime #bettersleep #cantsleep #sleepmeditations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞