Yep, that's who it's from! Nope, not answering. 🤔💭😂🤣😅 ~JS~
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
It's #WellnessWednesday and today's Habit of Health focus is HYDRATION! 💦💦💦 How much water do you drink every day? When asked this question, many people say, "Not enough." But what is enough?
There are many recommendations from various sources, so you need to be sure and check with your health care provider for personal recommendations, especially if you are on any medications or have health issues that could affect the amount you should drink. 👩⚕️ However, for most healthy adults, 64 oz is the generally recognized recommended amount.
Another rule of thumb for healthy adults is to take how much you weigh and divide it in half to come up with a good target for how many ounces of water per day you should aim for. (i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, drink 100 oz of water per day.) Again, be sure to check with your health provider for personal recommendations. 👨⚕️
Today's video talks about Optavia's new "Purposeful Hydration" products that can help cue you when to hydrate and give you added nutritional benefits along the way! But whatever you drink to meet your hydration goals, I challenge you to pay closer attention this week, and make sure you are taking care of your body by drinking enough water!
Watch the full video here: https://www.facebook.com/jumbledsunshine/videos/278706812855107/
Have a wonderful #WellnessWednesday and rest of your week! ~JS~ 🌞
Monday, September 10, 2018
Today a friend asked me how I came up with the name "Jumbled Sunshine" for my business. It took me a minute to even remember exactly how it came about! But luckily I blogged about it that very day that I came up with it. So I thought it might be fun to flashback to the beginning of Jumbled Sunshine... December 14, 2012.
It's all about accepting yourself for WHO YOU ARE and not trying to become someone that you aren't. Celebrate what make YOU unique, and while I encourage always looking for ways to progress and improve, you should never, ever, try to make yourself into someone else's version of what you "should be." Instead, focus on making yourself into the best YOU that you can be!!
Continue reading here: http://jumbledsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/12/so-im-starting-another-blog.html
ps - If you can relate to the personality described in this post, you might enjoy the follow-up posts, "Are you a little jumbled, too?" parts one and two. Find those here: http://jumbledsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/12/are-you-little-jumbled-too-part-one.html#more
Join the Conversation!
I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞
A Few of My Favorite Inspirational Quotes:
- "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
- "Goals and contingencies, as I've said, are important. But they exist in the future and the past, beyond the pale of the sensory realm. Practice, the path of mastery, exists only in the present. You can see it, hear it, smell it, feel it. To love the plateau is to love the eternal now - to enjoy the inevitable spurts of progress and the fruits of accomplishment, then serenely to accept the new plateau that waits just beyond them. To love the plateau is to love what is most essential and enduring in your life." ~ George Leonard
- "Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; And sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. . . And sometimes it hits you out of nowhere that you love being Jumbled Sunshine! And you're so glad you didn't succeed at changing yourself into someone else, despite many years of trying."
- "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." ~Winston Churchill
- "The only thing you can be perfect at is being perfectly you." ~Jumbled Sunshine
- "If you spend too much time working on your weaknesses, all you end up with is a lot of strong weaknesses." ~ Dan Sullivan~