Wednesday, January 9, 2013

30 Day Power Purge is Starting Soon!

Wow, there's a lot going on right now! I have really gotten into the swing of the new year, and probably gotten myself into too much again. haha. Oh well, so far so good! The biggest thing I am working on right now is that I have taken the plunge to do Hannah Keeley's "30 Day Power Purge" and I am so excited!

I can't write much about it now because all the kids just walked in the door (of course, because I was distracted chatting with a friend on Facebook instead of writing this blog post!) SO - go read her blog entry about it to see what I'm getting into. I'd love to have as many jumbled friends join with me as possible!

Click on the picture to go to Hannah Keeley's blog and read about the power purge challenge of 2013!
Here's the link if the picture above doesn't work for you for some reason: http://hannahkeeley.com/blog/30-day-power-purge Read up on it and let me know if you want to join! We can chat about our progress on here and maybe on Facebook too. I will have to start a Jumbled Sunshine Facebook page!

One important thing: Don't wait until Monday to do anything, there are a few assignments that we need to do this week first! So check it out soon if you want in. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞