Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 17: Shoes!

Okay so I know I haven't written for a few days - but here's the important part - I did another decluttering challenge! Yep, that's right. I did it on. . . Thursday I think? Wow I feel so ridiculous admitting to my inconsistency. But hey, if no one ever admits to it, we'll all feel like we're alone, right? So guess what - YOU ARE NOT ALONE! No one is perfect, we are all just doing our best and we have successes and failures - that's OKAY.

So here's the challenge I did - my shoes! Here's my picture just to prove what I did:


GORGEOUS! Right?? hahaha! Yes! And *all* the other shoes have been sent to D.I. (or they are lost under a bed somewhere. . . ) But truly, every shoe that was tossed on the floor in this closet was either decluttered into a donation box, or lined up neatly on this lovely little shoe shelf thingie that my most awesome hubby Lonny made for me a couple years ago. Nice.

And it was really fun because I got a bonus out of it! I'll give you a clue - it's in the picture!!

Read on to find out what it was. . .

Look closely - the bonus is there - you see that top left pair of really cute totally amazing boots?? Oh yeah! Those are mine and I just got them on a really fun trip with my girls to the mall that very same day. In fact it was the trip to the mall that inspired my deciding to do my shoe collection next.

We mostly just window shopped (we were soooo good!) but when we came across this shoe store clearing out *ALL* their boots with a "buy one get one free" sale, we lost all self control, lol. . . So Katilyn and I both got some cute boots and Christianna found a pair she really likes but they weren't in the right color/size that she needed. So we're going to call back and see if we can get them ordered in and then Jessica will take her back up there and pick out another FREE pair. So awesome.

Here's a couple of pictures of our awesome new boots:
Katilyn showing off her totally cute gray boots (sorry about the bad picture, I took this very early in the morning as she was trying to hurry out the front door to catch the bus.)
And here are my totally cute boots - oh no! Look at that junk under the bed - tsk, tsk. . . I actually cleaned it up before I took the next picture:
Okay, so you can't *tell* that I cleaned up that little mess because I made sure the edge of the bed wasn't in the picture. So you'll just have to believe. Aren't these boots so dang cute!?
And here's the BEST PART - Katilyn and I wear pretty much the same size - so we purposefully picked out boots that would fit BOTH of us! Oh yeah! So now we both have TWO new pairs to add to our footwear choices!

SO - happy day everyone! Talk to you soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞