Thursday, March 29, 2018

I'm Grateful for the Beautiful World Around Me!

Wow, today it was just so wonderful to wake up early enough to see this gorgeous sunrise!

Today's View from my Back Porch! #nofilters #noautocolorcorrect
* * * * *

I often have a difficult time getting up in the morning, and I have to lay there talking myself into it, or I find myself just sleeping right through waking up when I know that my husband's got a handle on the stuff with my teenagers in the morning. 😯 This getting-up-early thing is one of the challenges that I've had throughout my life, because my natural tendency is to be more of a night owl. If I want to get up early, I have to do a lot of mental gymnastics and positive self-talk to prepare myself for it the night before.

But today, for whatever reason, I just woke up automatically around 5:00 A.M. At first, I thought I was going to just go back to sleep for awhile. But I ended up listening to a podcast in bed, and then finally about 6:00, I just decided, "Heck with this, I might as well get up!" Wow, my efforts really paid off when I looked out the back window around 7:15 A.M. and saw this gorgeous sight!

What a great wake-up call! #nofilters #noautocolorcorrect
* * * * *

I often find myself taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets in the beautiful country town where I live. We just seem to get so many incredible sunlit views punctuated by the mountains and fields all around us.

See what I mean?!? #nofilters #noautocolorcorrect
* * * * *

There's just something so majestic and magical about seeing the sky all painted in a variety of colors. It just lights me up inside as I stare at it in wonder!

Makes me want to never move away! #nofilters #noautocolorcorrect
* * * * *

So though these photos don't do it near enough justice, maybe you can catch a tiny glimpse of what I saw in person this morning. To me, it's a little tender mercy blessing from heaven, given to me by a loving Heavenly Father as motivation to get myself out of bed the next time that I don't particularly feel like it. :)

This is the only one I brightened a bit... I just had to do it so you could see those cute little chickens wandering around happily in the back field! #smartphonephotography

Today I'm just feeling super grateful for the beautiful world around me!
~JS~ 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

I'd love to have you connect up with me on social media. For a list of all the places where we can connect online, visit: www.jumbeldsunshine.com/p/social.html. I'd love to get to know you, see your channel, your page, your social media stuff that you're doing out there. I just love learning and meeting people and connecting with people, so I'm excited to get to know you. ~JS~ 🌞